Take advantage of the "stay at home" order and get healthy! The COVID-19 pandemic is requiring all of us to adjust to a new way of living. People with substance use disorders continue to need support and more importantly, treatment. Therefore, CORE Treatment Services, in keeping with the recommendations of the CDC and SAMSHA, are offering virtual day treatment services. If you, or someone you know, is in need of substance use disorder treatment, please call 920-663-1035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
CORE Treatment Services, Inc. is committed to continuing to provide care to those struggling with addiction in this time of uncertainty. We understand the importance of remaining diligent in our efforts to treat those with addiction, but also keep them and our employees safe. With that in mind, we have instituted the following procedures to best meet the needs of our community at this time:
- We will follow all CDC recommendations.
- We will continue to provide residential and day treatment services but we will decrease the number of allowed participants. We will accept no more than 8 individuals in the residential program and no more than 8 individuals in day treatment.
- Residential and day treatment participants will not be in any contact with one another.
- Our building will continue to be cleaned, disinfected and sanitized daily.
- We will screen all individuals, including employees, upon entering our building.
- We will operate with only essential staff.
- We will encourage any individual or employee to remain home if they become ill, or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will temporarily suspend any drop in or scheduled tours to limit the number of people in our building at any given time.
- We will have hand sanitizer, tissues and soap and water available throughout the building for use at any time.
- We will be unable to provide individuals in our residential program the opportunity to have visitors while in treatment. We will commit to providing daily phone calls or facetime calls to family of individuals in treatment.
- We are always working on ways we can innovate our treatment and reach as many people in need that we can. This includes the possibility of telehealth or remote services, if needed, as well as other options for reaching those most affected by addiction.